Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Cleanser Review

Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Cleanser Review

Banefits or Sideeffects 


Poetic RAIN 
I use this product with a rag, i find that when I use it directly on my face with my hands that it dries it only a little, but it also doesn't get the dirt out of my face. I hand washed it for 3 days and broke out horribly, so I used my rag and within those 3 days, my rag had a bunch of brown dirt on it. Just try different things to find what works best for you guys.
Didn't work for me.. made my skin rough and more breakouts, also dried the skin so badly that people started noticing in just 2 days apply. I m never gonna use it again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Lite Cream Review, Banafits ,side effects 2017

Melacare Cream | Safe or Not ? Review

Betnovate - N Cream Review , banafits , side effects